Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Populating a GridView in code

Populating a GridView in code

Greg Smith

I am looking for examples for populating a GridView in code.

I have a GridView that I want to show unbound when the form opens and then
filled with different collections of data based on options the user selects.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Eliyahu Goldin

The idea is that based on the user selection, you would databind the grid to
different datasources (collections). You better ask specific questions as
you go.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant