Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Just upgraded CRWS tool and the applet fails to load

Just upgraded CRWS tool and the applet fails to load

Dave Watson

Hi,

I've just upgraded from v 1.o2a (which was the last release) to v 2.1 on a
Cisco 837 and now when I go to the IP of the router I get the login prompt
via http and the main browser page opens and I choose English as the
preferred language, then the 2nd browser opens automatically and the flash
gui says wait a moment but just stays there indefinitely.

I'm currently running I.E 6 with Java 5.01 and have also tried to log in on
2 other PC's and have not got further than being asked to wait a moment etc.

The CRWS tool worked fine from all machines that I tried before I upgraded
and I have level 15 access.

On one of the sessions there was a message in the bottom left hand corner of
I.E that indicated the appl;et failed to initialize. I've checked my
Internet Options in I.E and Java is enabled and Java Script. I have also
added the http IP of the router in trusted sites but the problem still
exists.

Has anyone encountered this problem before and if so, do you know of a fix?

TIA,

Dave

Microsoft Partner Program fails to recognise upgraded MCPD timl Microsoft Certification 6 08-23-2010 02:06 AM
CRWS Just Site There siringo Cisco 0 10-10-2005 01:49 AM
Cisco CRWS Tool via an Apple Mac Eric C Cisco 4 07-05-2004 08:17 PM
CRWS on a Cisco 806 Router sm Cisco 2 04-08-2004 08:20 PM
CRWS hangs when trying to access Soho 91 from XP using IE6 slw Cisco 0 10-22-2003 08:10 AM

Advertisments