Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > rewriting url

rewriting url

tarscher@gmail.com

hi all,

A user can load content via a get request page.aspx?loadcontent=id

in my page load I detect if a loadcontent is set and the load the
content to a control. When the user loads the content het can change
the content via buttons. Yhe problem is that when he clicks on a button
the page.aspx?loadcontent=id is still set and thus gets reloaded. Is
there a way I can 'reset' the url to page.aspx?

Regards
Stijn