Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Access a public Property in Settings.vb file?

Access a public Property in Settings.vb file?

Elmo Watson

I'm trying to add some code to the "MySettings_SettingsLoaded" event, in the
Settings.vb file, in order to provide some dynamic content......

However, I'm running into a stumbling block - I need to access a couple of
Public Properties. At this point, they're in the Master Page (.vb code
behind) for the site - and of course, using either Property in the settings
file gives me an error that it can't recognize the Property.
More detail: the Properties are based on Sessions.......

So - my questions are:

1. Is this possible?
2. If so, where can I place the Properties, using the sessions, so that
they're accessible in the Settings.vb page?