Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Using the HtmlInputButton

Using the HtmlInputButton

=?Utf-8?B?U0FM?=

Hello,

Can someone show me a piece of code or tell me where I can set the property
in a HTMLInputButton, so it only searches for specific file extensions (i.e.
..doc, .xls, etc) when the Windows Choose File dialog box comes up?

I've searched the internet for documentation on this Control, but what I've
found does not show how to specify which file types to display.

I'm using Visual Studio 2003, so the control name under the HTML toolbox is
called File Field, and the codebehide calls it
System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlInputFile.

Thanks,

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

w3c has defined a accept attribute where you can specifiy the mime type, but
IE does not support it.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"SAL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> Can someone show me a piece of code or tell me where I can set the
> property
> in a HTMLInputButton, so it only searches for specific file extensions
> (i.e.
> .doc, .xls, etc) when the Windows Choose File dialog box comes up?
>
> I've searched the internet for documentation on this Control, but what
> I've
> found does not show how to specify which file types to display.
>
> I'm using Visual Studio 2003, so the control name under the HTML toolbox
> is
> called File Field, and the codebehide calls it
> System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlInputFile.
>
> Thanks,

=?Utf-8?B?U0FM?=

Well, that's good and bad since I'm using IE.

Thanks