Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Help - custom providers and instances

Help - custom providers and instances

Tullamore

I'm writing an application that uses custom providers. I have made a
serviceclass that loads all the specified (in web.config) providers.
My problem is that I want this serviceclass that deals with all the
providers should be "already instanced" exactly like example the membership
class.

I've made a class that inherits ConfigurationSection that is specified in
the webconfig:
<configSections>
<sectionGroup name="system.web">
<section name="CmsService" type="MyNamespace.Class, Assembly"
allowDefinition="MachineToApplication" restartOnExternalChanges="true"/>
</sectionGroup>
</configSections>

I don't want to use the "new" constructor everytime I want to use the class.
How do accomplish that?

Regards /Anders