Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > INSERT DATA OF MY DATATABLE INTO TABLE OF A SQL DATABASE

INSERT DATA OF MY DATATABLE INTO TABLE OF A SQL DATABASE

Rod

Hi at all!
I have an HASTABLE (datatable) used as schopping-cart in my web application
(.aspx).
When I confirm the order I want insert in my table "ORDERS" of SQL Database
all data of my HASHTABLE.
How could I do ?

Thanks,
Antonio