Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > customised gridview control?

customised gridview control?

=?Utf-8?B?Tkg=?=

Is it possible to create a gridview control that allows scrolling on the
columns.

I have a gridview with a list of people names in the first column and the
rest of the columns are week dates just showing a certain value for each
person for the week. My gridview currenntly shows 10 weeks.

But can I fix the person column and allow scrolling on the other columns so
you can scroll up to 30 or 40 weeks easily. This is similar to excel in the
way you can freeze a column and scoll on the rest of them.

Is this possible? Any such gridview control out there?

Jester98x

NH wrote:
> Is it possible to create a gridview control that allows scrolling on the
> columns.
>
> I have a gridview with a list of people names in the first column and the
> rest of the columns are week dates just showing a certain value for each
> person for the week. My gridview currenntly shows 10 weeks.
>
> But can I fix the person column and allow scrolling on the other columns so
> you can scroll up to 30 or 40 weeks easily. This is similar to excel in the
> way you can freeze a column and scoll on the rest of them.
>
> Is this possible? Any such gridview control out there?

NH,

Take a look over at http://www.infragistics.com/ they have some
interesting controls, I'm sure if you look around their site you might
find what you are looking for

Regards,
Steve

Donald

NH wrote:

> But can I fix the person column and allow scrolling on the other columns so
> you can scroll up to 30 or 40 weeks easily. This is similar to excel in the
> way you can freeze a column and scoll on the rest of them.

If you're still looking for this feature, I invite you to check out our
Spread for Web Forms spreadsheet component. It has this feature built
in. Here's the link that shows this feature -
http://www.fpoint.com/netproducts/sp...nRowsCols.aspx

- Donald
FarPoint Technologies
www.FarPointSpread.com

Gridview Customised Delete action Rabbit ASP .Net 3 03-22-2006 02:25 AM
Serialisation problem on customised object ickz Java 1 05-13-2005 08:32 AM
customised login form? riusbond C++ 3 02-28-2005 05:04 PM
Customised web controls in a data list/repeator Steve Lloyd ASP .Net 2 05-19-2004 10:22 PM
Customised boot screen John Els Computer Support 4 09-30-2003 01:07 PM

Advertisments