Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > databinding and webusercontrol

databinding and webusercontrol

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

hey all,
i've exposed the .Text property of a TextBox on my control page. Is there
anyway to make this show up in the QuickMenu -> EditBindings dialog?

thanks,
rodchar

JP.Gantlin

how do you expose a property of a control in a control page?

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

something like this:
Public Property UcTextBox() As String
Get