Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > External component has thrown an exception error when updating web

External component has thrown an exception error when updating web

=?Utf-8?B?RWNobw==?=

Hi All:

Does somebody know why everytime when we update our website, if there is
DLLs involved(we are running VS 2003, .net Framework 1.1, the DLLs is for
project or referenced external DLLs, exp: myProject.dll and
UrlRewriterForMyProject.dll), it always throw around 100 of following error:

System.Web.HttpException: External component has thrown an exception. --->
System.Web.HttpCompileException: External component has thrown an exception.

Your help is great appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Echo