Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET Outlook Calendar

ASP.NET Outlook Calendar

brianmichaelbrown@gmail.com

I'm creating a Intranet page where Managers can post events and
employees can register for the event, we'd like it to automatically
place it in their Outlook Calendar as a reminder.

Is this possible? And are there any links, tutorials etc. out their?

Thanks in advance.

Mark Rae

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> I'm creating a Intranet page where Managers can post events and
> employees can register for the event, we'd like it to automatically
> place it in their Outlook Calendar as a reminder.
>
> Is this possible? And are there any links, tutorials etc. out their?

Sounds like you need SharePoint...