Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > menu / sitemap

menu / sitemap

JP.Gantlin

how do i get the menu to start at a particular directory as defined in the
sitemap,
rather than showing the whole sitemaop?

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

The SiteMapDataSource has some properties that should be able to help you
such as ShowStartingNode, StartFromCurrentNode, StartingNodeOffset, and
StartingNodeUrl. Depending on the specifics of your needs, I imagine one or
more of these properties will help you out.

Here's more info:
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/SiteMaps.aspx

--
I hope this helps,