Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How do I use an escape sequence in a hyperlink?

How do I use an escape sequence in a hyperlink?

jm

I have this:

<asp:hyperlink ....Text='Women's' />

It keeps telling me server tag not well formed. If I take the
apostrophe out of the text property it works. I have tried:

'Women\'s'

and it does not work.

Thanks for any help.

=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgRWRtYW5z?=

try: -

<asp:hyperlink ....Text='Women"s' />

Steve

"jm" wrote:

> I have this:
>
> <asp:hyperlink ....Text='Women's' />
>
> It keeps telling me server tag not well formed. If I take the
> apostrophe out of the text property it works. I have tried:
>
> 'Women\'s'
>
> and it does not work.
>
> Thanks for any help.

Laurent Bugnion

Hi,

Steve Edmans wrote:
> try: -
>
> <asp:hyperlink ....Text='Women"s' />
>
> Steve

I think you mean

<asp:hyperlink ... Text="Women's" />

HTH,
Laurent
--
Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft

How to read strings cantaining escape character from a file and useit as escape sequences? slomo Python 5 12-02-2007 11:39 AM
escape sequence branigan Cisco 4 04-15-2005 02:14 PM
escape sequence \n marcia ASP .Net 4 08-28-2003 07:16 PM
Escape Sequence to printer from Web Page h babu ASP .Net 1 07-16-2003 08:08 PM

Advertisments