Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Cookieless Sessions

Cookieless Sessions

Samuel Shulman

Are most e-commerce websites rely on users enabling cookies or sites are
configured to handle cookieless session?

Thanks,
Samuel

Karl Seguin [MVP]

I'd say most sites probably assume cookies are enabled...but it isn't
uncommon to see sites support cookieless sessions 'cuz every user counts...

Karl

--
http://www.openmymind.net/
http://www.codebetter.com/

"Samuel Shulman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are most e-commerce websites rely on users enabling cookies or sites are
> configured to handle cookieless session?
>
> Thanks,
> Samuel

Cookieless Sessions (Sessions Without Cookies) and Security scottymo ASP .Net Security 3 09-29-2006 11:00 PM
sessionState cookieless and forms cookieless ravisingh11@gmail.com ASP .Net 2 05-09-2006 11:26 PM
Possible to turn on/off cookieless sessions dynamically on a case by case basis at run-time? Steve Franks ASP .Net 2 06-10-2004 02:04 PM
Cookieless sessions Leigh ASP .Net 4 12-08-2003 09:29 AM
Cookieless Sessions... JV ASP .Net 1 08-04-2003 02:36 PM

Advertisments