Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Display News Articles

Display News Articles

mmm0987@hotmail.com

I've migrating from classic asp to asp.net 2.0. How do I display data
from an database but not display it in a structured order. I have news
articles that I want to disply but not in a datagrid, I want them
scattered around the page, like this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/

In classic asp I would use 'movenext'. How do I do this with asp.net
2.0

Thx