Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > cisco crossover serial cable pinouts

cisco crossover serial cable pinouts

sqrfolkdnc

I have found many pinouts for cisco cables, but I have not been able to
find them for DTE/DCE serial crossover cables, nor any for the older
AGS+ router. On Ebay I can only find DB60-DB60 and DB60-DB50 cables.
I would like to make my own DB50-DB50 and also DB50-DB26 (for the AGS+)
crossover cables. I have some DB50 SCSI connectors I could use for
parts, and I guess I'd have to pay full price for the three row DB26
connector for the AGS+, unless there is another source of cheap cables.

BradReeseCom

You may wish to investigate the Black Box Custom Cable Wizard:

http://www.blackbox.com/flash_wizard...izard2001.html

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
BradReese.ComŽ Cisco Resource Center
United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294
U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Fax: 775-254-3558
Website: http://www.BradReese.Com/

Brian V

"sqrfolkdnc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I have found many pinouts for cisco cables, but I have not been able to
> find them for DTE/DCE serial crossover cables, nor any for the older
> AGS+ router. On Ebay I can only find DB60-DB60 and DB60-DB50 cables.
> I would like to make my own DB50-DB50 and also DB50-DB26 (for the AGS+)
> crossover cables. I have some DB50 SCSI connectors I could use for
> parts, and I guess I'd have to pay full price for the three row DB26
> connector for the AGS+, unless there is another source of cheap cables.

Have you looked at anthony panda ? I use him for all my cables. Very good
pricing, very fast shipment. Been using him for years. www.anthonypanda.com

-Brian

cisco 806 router "management cable" pinouts Derek Shaw Cisco 1 11-07-2004 12:32 PM
Internet Connection Sharing works with crossover-cable but not Wireless. Network Wizard doesn't complete. Philip Herlihy Wireless Networking 0 07-01-2004 09:02 AM
CPU Pinouts KDHAKL A+ Certification 4 02-23-2004 09:58 PM
Layout DB60 crossover cable Godfried Boshuizen Cisco 1 02-20-2004 07:09 PM
Bad crossover cable? Dmitry Cisco 1 11-04-2003 11:06 PM

Advertisments