Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Resource Editor

Resource Editor

shapper

Hello,

Does anyone know a Resource (.resx) Editor software?

It's just the one in Visual Studio 2005 drives me crazy.

I tried to find something in google but no success.

Thanks,

Miguel

Siva M

Check Resourcer for .NET at http://www.aisto.com/roeder/dotnet/