Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DLL Replacing Question

DLL Replacing Question

thomson

Hi All,
I do have one solution in a machine and i have taken the
aspx and the dll files and deployed in server, This works perfectly for
me

I copied the same solution to a different machine, and i have done few
changes in my business logic and i have compiled the solution , and
took the dll and deployed to the Server, Now its thorwing me error, Iam
not able to find the error , i just did a change in a small value
actually there are no huge changes .

Is the dll Machine dependant? or what am i doing wrong

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Thomson

Eliyahu Goldin

It will help tremendously if you provide the error message.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

"thomson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi All,
> I do have one solution in a machine and i have taken the
> aspx and the dll files and deployed in server, This works perfectly for
> me
>

> I copied the same solution to a different machine, and i have done few
> changes in my business logic and i have compiled the solution , and
> took the dll and deployed to the Server, Now its thorwing me error, Iam
> not able to find the error , i just did a change in a small value
> actually there are no huge changes .
>

> Is the dll Machine dependant? or what am i doing wrong
>

> Thanks in Advance
>
> Regards
>
> Thomson

thomson

Hi eliyahu,
I had multiple web projects in my solution, and i
have deleted the web.config and the Global.asax, from the sub projects

If iam getting an error from the Main project its showing the exact
error message, in this case , i have called a sub web project, iam not
able see what error message i was getting .

Before replacing the dll, i did not have any problems going through the
sub projects also

Regards

Thomson