Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ISO Downloads

ISO Downloads

GaryDean

I see that some ISO downloads from Microsoft, such as Vista are setup so
they download through a Download Manager. But others, such as the 3.0 SDK
do not. I'm an EarthLink customer so I have a flakey DSL connection that
prevents long downloads.

Is there any way to setup a "Download Manager" at my end that will work
with, for instance, the 3.0 SDK download?

--
Regards,
Gary Blakely

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Gary,

I'm in the same situation and just downloaded the SDK using the free version
of Download Express. It supports resumable downloads.

http://www.metaproducts.com/mp/mpPro...tail.asp?id=18

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

news:u%23l52Q%(E-Mail Removed)...