Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > User.InRole upto Domain Users --Windows Authentication Problem

User.InRole upto Domain Users --Windows Authentication Problem

thomson

Hi All,
i used the code below to get the group of the user rfom
Active Directory

WindowsPrincipal wp=new WindowsPrincipal(WindowsIdentity.GetCurrent());
Response.Write(wp.IsInRole("MyDomain\\domain users"));

And iam getting true, for the same, but my problem is i belong to a
group as WebTeam, Iam not able to validate it

wp.IsInRole("MyDomain\\WebTeam"));

If i give this it return false,

Can somebody help me out how do i validate against my Group

Thanks in Advance

Thomson