Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Who is this Kline Sphere Devil?

Who is this Kline Sphere Devil?

J.Kenny

"J.Kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> There is little time, turn to God before your sole is lost forever.

I think what they're trying to tell you, you moron, is that it's SOUL, not SOLE.
FuŠking dolt...where to the idiots come from?

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

J.Kenny

"Red Swingline Stapler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> J.Kenny wrote:
>>

>> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> ops, i'd better get cramming for those exams then!
>>>
>>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
>>>

>> You are the spawn of satan.
>>

>> There is little time, turn to God before your sole is lost forever.
>>

>> ~~
>> J.K.

> This explains a lot. Beelzebub has my missing hello kitty houseshoes.

What? What are you talking about? Are you one of THOSE people? You know who I'm
talking about...the 'fairy' boys that dress up like girls and like to play with
men

~~
J.K.

J.Kenny

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> your sole is lost forever.
>
> I just do it for the halibut.

God said "Give a man fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish he will
eat forever"....or something like that. Stop playing with your sole and turn to
God before you burn in hell for eternity.

~~
J.K.

kpg

"J.Kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Oi1HEw2WHHA.3500
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >The world will come to an abrupt end in 68328027 minutes 36 seconds

>> ops, i'd better get cramming for those exams then!
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
>>

> You are the spawn of satan.
>

> There is little time, turn to God before your sole is lost forever.
>

> ~~
> J.K.

All your sole belong to us.

0x22

BD[MCNGP]

Hahahaha....

Well, I fuŠked that up....

As you can tell I suck at this game when I'm busy with work too.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

"J.Kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...

> "J.Kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> There is little time, turn to God before your sole is lost forever.
>>

> I think what they're trying to tell you, you moron, is that it's SOUL, not
> SOLE. FuŠking dolt...where to the idiots come from?
>

> --
> BD
> # 0011 ^ 2

FrisbeeŽ

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hahahaha....
>
> Well, I fuŠked that up....
>
> As you can tell I suck at this game when I'm busy with work too.

Rowdy, why are you impersonating BD?

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hahahaha....
>>
>> Well, I fuŠked that up....
>>
>> As you can tell I suck at this game when I'm busy with work too.

> Rowdy, why are you impersonating BD?

I wish Rowdy was here...unfortunately I think even he's noticed it's just too
dambed boring around here.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

Kline Sphere

>Hahahaha....
>
>Well, I fuŠked that up....
>
>As you can tell I suck at this game when I'm busy with work too.

lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?TmVpbA==?=

That's what I was thinkin'
--
The InterNeil - MCNGP XXX
The curious hair on the soap of life

"FrisbeeÂŽ" wrote:

> "J.Kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How can you people allow this heathen to talk to other people like he
> > does? Using the Lord's name in vane will surely land him in satan's den.
> >

> > The world will come to an abrupt end in 68328027 minutes 36 seconds, have
> > you got your day planned?

> Rowdy, you sure are rusty lately.

=?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=

"J.Kenny" wrote:

> "J.Kenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > There is little time, turn to God before your sole is lost forever.
> >

> I think what they're trying to tell you, you moron, is that it's SOUL, not SOLE.
> FuŠking dolt

Look who just turns into the pawn of Satan now

>...where to the idiots come from?

Are you talkin' about yourself? Probably from BD's *ssh*le

to Kline sphere Disillusioned_01 MCSD 9 06-01-2004 03:23 PM
For Kline Sphere and Jay Walters(70-310) David MCSD 1 02-23-2004 07:14 PM
For Kline Sphere MCSD 17 11-26-2003 08:26 PM
Re: Has Kline Sphere ever made a useful post? Bob Holmes MCSD 8 07-07-2003 09:54 PM
MCSD .NET will find your six figure jobs! don't listen to kline sphere Jeff MCSD 4 07-03-2003 08:34 PM

Advertisments