Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCNGP posts

MCNGP posts

FrisbeeŽ

"Phil McCrave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23Cr$8%(E-Mail Removed)...
> While coming to this group to find information on obtaining my MCSE, I
> noticed a lot of posts from these MCNGP members. Not only do I find a
> majority of their posts and replies useless, but also juvenile and
> deragatory. Why doesn't Microsoft ban these idiots from posting in this
> group?
>
> Phil McCrave
> A+, MCP

We're sorry, Mr. McCrave. We shall strive to improve.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

BD[MCNGP]

"Phil McCrave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#Cr$8#(E-Mail Removed)...
> While coming to this group to find information on obtaining my MCSE, I noticed
> a lot of posts from these MCNGP members. Not only do I find a majority of
> their posts and replies useless, but also juvenile and deragatory. Why doesn't
> Microsoft ban these idiots from posting in this group?

You're obviously not ready for your MCSE if you can't handle a few comments. Get
over it. Do you want help or not. If you want help then ask for it, if not, then
move on idjit!

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

Phil McCrave

While coming to this group to find information on obtaining my MCSE, I
noticed a lot of posts from these MCNGP members. Not only do I find a
majority of their posts and replies useless, but also juvenile and
deragatory. Why doesn't Microsoft ban these idiots from posting in this
group?

Phil McCrave
A+, MCP

Consultant

tool

"Phil McCrave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23Cr$8%(E-Mail Removed)...
> While coming to this group to find information on obtaining my MCSE, I
> noticed a lot of posts from these MCNGP members. Not only do I find a
> majority of their posts and replies useless, but also juvenile and
> deragatory. Why doesn't Microsoft ban these idiots from posting in this
> group?
>
> Phil McCrave
> A+, MCP

FrisbeeŽ

What kind of tool?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> tool
>

> "Phil McCrave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23Cr$8%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> While coming to this group to find information on obtaining my MCSE, I
>> noticed a lot of posts from these MCNGP members. Not only do I find a
>> majority of their posts and replies useless, but also juvenile and
>> deragatory. Why doesn't Microsoft ban these idiots from posting in this
>> group?
>>
>> Phil McCrave
>> A+, MCP

Jtyc

I call bullbutter.

Kline Sphere

>While coming to this group to find information on obtaining my MCSE, I
>noticed a lot of posts from these MCNGP members. Not only do I find a
>majority of their posts and replies useless, but also juvenile and
>deragatory. Why doesn't Microsoft ban these idiots from posting in this
>group?

are you paisley's fcuk buddy by any chance?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>Ah, the biggest offender proves my point for all to see. Please everyone,
>learn from this example, set by your so-called leader. I hope you get what
>is coming to you.

you are funny man

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Phil McCrave

Ah, the biggest offender proves my point for all to see. Please everyone,
learn from this example, set by your so-called leader. I hope you get what
is coming to you.

Phil McCrave
A+, MCP

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> tool
>

> "Phil McCrave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23Cr$8%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> While coming to this group to find information on obtaining my MCSE, I
>> noticed a lot of posts from these MCNGP members. Not only do I find a
>> majority of their posts and replies useless, but also juvenile and
>> deragatory. Why doesn't Microsoft ban these idiots from posting in this
>> group?
>>
>> Phil McCrave
>> A+, MCP

Kline Sphere