Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Sqldatasource like source of an insert statment

Sqldatasource like source of an insert statment

jesusR

Hi all.
Here is my deal.

I have a sqldatasource that populate an gridview.

I need to saves this data (the data on the sqldatasource) on other
database, and other server.

Who can i do that????

Have you looked at the QUICKSTARTS?

http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStar...atasource.aspx

Seems to me you could set a new connection string and update command. Take a
look at all your control properties and methods to see what it can do for you
- in the documentation for the SqlDataSource control.

Peter

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
UnBlog:
http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

if statment (assistance) vncntj@hotmail.com ASP .Net 2 01-09-2006 03:20 AM
PIX route inside statment John Cisco 1 09-27-2005 03:06 AM
Using "For Each ctrl In.." Statment Inside UserControl crjunk ASP .Net 2 09-03-2004 06:23 PM
Help with import statment Luk Java 2 02-10-2004 12:16 PM
Return statment JL ASP .Net 2 12-17-2003 10:47 AM

Advertisments