Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Export to pdf

Export to pdf

=?Utf-8?B?QmFkaXM=?=

Hi Guys,

I would like to export a crystal report to PDF.
Can it be done without using a pdf component..!? because I couldn't get a
free pdf component.
And does the Open Source files for PDF works for exporting Crystal reports
to PDF?

Thanks

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Perhaps this free PDF code will also be of use to you:
http://www.ujihara.jp/iTextdotNET/en/index.html
http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/U...8-603ef212d0db

You might also note that SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports
can export in PDF format.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP