Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Building CMS using ASP.NEt 2.0

Building CMS using ASP.NEt 2.0

Erry

Dear All,

I would like to build CMS by using ASP.NET 2.0, Appreciate if you could let
me know any book or step by step resources for it?

Thanks,

Erry

Liz

"Erry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear All,
>
> I would like to build CMS by using ASP.NET 2.0, Appreciate if you could

let
> me know any book or step by step resources for it?

why don't you start cheap and see if any of the "starter kits" are useful
for what you're doing ?

http://www.asp.net/downloads/starter....aspx?tabid=62

Look at "The Beer House" ....

Erry