Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > get HTML code of table created dynamically

get HTML code of table created dynamically

Aur_Ros

I create a table dynamically using VB, How do I get HTML code for
that table into a string variable ??? any sugestion, Thanks!!!

John Timney \(MVP\)

Please refer to your previous post.

Regards

John Timney (MVP)