Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > MS Enterprise Library

MS Enterprise Library

Dave

Hi,

I have started using MS Enterprise Library for the data access layer
and found it great. I have changed to coding on another machine though
and didn't think it necessary to a full install of the Enterprise
Library. This caused a problem that the following article solves:

http://scottonwriting.net/sowblog/posts/3406.aspx

Does this however mean I am going to run into all sorts of problems
using the enterprise library if I host my website on a shared hosting
solution where I don't have any control on what is installed on the
servers?

Thanks in advance

Dave

sloan

See response at the csharp newsgroup.

microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...