Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Nifty Querystring Builder Question

Nifty Querystring Builder Question

Chris Burge

k...this is purely for academic reasons as I have a solution though it
may not be the best solution in the world.

Scenario: User navigates to a page with a series querystring objects.
At this page, I want to use and strip away certain items and then
redirect to a new page that will use the objects that I didn't use in
the previous page.

Solutions:

1) Just port the whole Querystring object without worrying about it as
theoreticly the next page will not use them.

2) Iterate through the querystring object array and rebuild it without
the items you no longer need.

Question:

Is there a better way to accomplish Solution 2 without the iteration?

Just noodling this for right now.

Chris