Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Internetworkexpert CCIE Routing & Switching Advanced Technologies Labs

Internetworkexpert CCIE Routing & Switching Advanced Technologies Labs

James Harris

<http://www.internetworkexpert.com/ietl-rs.htm> says "...Due to the
immensely large amount of material covered in the Technologies Labs
series these labs are delivered on an electronic basis. Periodically
new labs are added that explore each of the fundamental technologies
covered in the CCIE R&S Lab exam...."

It sounds ideal but can anyone say if they are any good, and what does
one get for $95 - is it all of the labs or just some of them? (It seems
to be all 100+.) They say one gets "electronic access to" the labs. Not
sure what that means. Is there a pdf for each lab, or are they each
accessed only online etc? The sample is a pdf, which is promising.

Comments appreciated.

--
James

Mr Fox

hi
i am doing the rdecored class from the same website and it is
excellent...you wont go too far wrong with these guys..
fox

"James Harris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> <http://www.internetworkexpert.com/ietl-rs.htm> says "...Due to the
> immensely large amount of material covered in the Technologies Labs
> series these labs are delivered on an electronic basis. Periodically
> new labs are added that explore each of the fundamental technologies
> covered in the CCIE R&S Lab exam...."
>
> It sounds ideal but can anyone say if they are any good, and what does
> one get for $95 - is it all of the labs or just some of them? (It seems
> to be all 100+.) They say one gets "electronic access to" the labs. Not
> sure what that means. Is there a pdf for each lab, or are they each
> accessed only online etc? The sample is a pdf, which is promising.
>
> Comments appreciated.
>
> --
> James

James Harris

Mr Fox wrote:
> hi
> i am doing the rdecored class from the same website and it is
> excellent...you wont go too far wrong with these guys..

Agreed. I have bought the product now and although I haven't worked
through an example yet the labs look very good. This seems a better way
to study than their more general workbooks.