well.

--
Will
Internet: westes at earthbroadcast.com

BradReeseCom

Hi Will,

You may wish to investigate Today's Inventory Availability of
SMARTnet® Eligible Factory Refurbished Cisco:

http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-inventory-search.htm

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
BradReese.Com Cisco Certified Network Engineer Jobs
United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294
U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Fax: 775-254-3558
Website: http://www.bradreese.com/hot-jobs.htm

Will

Your site does not list parts by HECI and does list them by service number
either. I'm at a loss for why you posted a URL to your web site.

--
Will

"BradReeseCom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
You may wish to investigate Today's Inventory Availability of
SMARTnet® Eligible Factory Refurbished Cisco:

BradReeseCom

Will,

You requested List Pricing and Product Description.

http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-inventory-search.htm

Should you know of a web page with more Cisco List Pricing, Cisco
Product Description and Cisco Current Inventory Availability, please
let me know.

In the meantime, it appears that you need to contact Cisco directly:

http://www.cisco.com/ciscodotcom/too...locations.html

As no Cisco Marketmakers have heard of your HECI or Part Number.

Sincerely,

Brad Reese

Will

It is a Catch 22. Without a marketing part number, I cannot do a search
that will yield any result on your site.

The facility I am buying this for only deals with HECI codes, never
marketing part numbers. I know it is hard to believe that a phone company
would not know what it is using by any other part number, but it sometimes
is true.

--
Will

BradReeseCom

Will,

That is not unusual at all as our best customers are RBOCs.

Suggest you contact:

Jim Smylie
972-926-7400 x14

or

Dan Clarke
972-926-7400 x18

Either Jim or Dan will track down that HECI for you.

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
http://www.BradReese.Com/

Richard Ellis

Do you have a plain english name for the part...or something that
means anything to those outside of Telstra?

Luckily for you, the Cisco Vendor Manager reads this newsgroup...