Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco VPN client connects but can't ping or connect to anything?

Cisco VPN client connects but can't ping or connect to anything?

ronnieshih

I have a strange problem with one particular machine with Cisco vpn
client installed. Numerous people report that they can connect
successfully and map drives. However when this one remote user
connects, she can't ping or map drives to any servers?? The internal
network behind Cisco PIX is a 192.168.2.x/24 network, the private
network the client is coming from is of 10.x.x.x/xx network. WinXP
firewall is disabled on the client machine. Machines that vpn in
receive IP addresses 192.168.2.110-120 . Any ideas??

thank you

Brian V

"ronnieshih" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I have a strange problem with one particular machine with Cisco vpn
> client installed. Numerous people report that they can connect
> successfully and map drives. However when this one remote user
> connects, she can't ping or map drives to any servers?? The internal
> network behind Cisco PIX is a 192.168.2.x/24 network, the private
> network the client is coming from is of 10.x.x.x/xx network. WinXP
> firewall is disabled on the client machine. Machines that vpn in
> receive IP addresses 192.168.2.110-120 . Any ideas??
>
> thank you

isakmp nat-traversal 20