Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > How do I use KRON to reload a router?

How do I use KRON to reload a router?

Martin

I know Kron can't do interactive commands and usually a reload command
prompts for a Y or a N - is there a way to schedule reloads on a router?

cheers martin

chris

"Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ekbo1g$l2r$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I know Kron can't do interactive commands and usually a reload command
>prompts for a Y or a N - is there a way to schedule reloads on a router?
>
> cheers martin

evil_homer#reload ?
LINE Reason for reload
at Reload at a specific time/date
cancel Cancel pending reload
in Reload after a time interval
<cr>

evil_homer#reload at ?
hh:mm Time to reload (hh:mm)

Merv

somethibng like:

config t
kron occurrence RELOAD at 6:30 December 1 oneshot
policy-list RELOAD
exit

kron policy-list RELOAD
cli reload
exit

end

wri mem

show kron schedule

Martin

"Merv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> somethibng like:
>
> config t
> kron occurrence RELOAD at 6:30 December 1 oneshot
> policy-list RELOAD
> exit
>
> kron policy-list RELOAD
> cli reload
> exit
>
> end
>
> wri mem
>

> show kron schedule

thanks guys - exactly what i needed (-;

Running TCL from cisco kron rm-throwaway4@gunlab.com.ru Cisco 0 12-20-2005 10:43 AM
Running ping with kron Patrick A Cisco 9 04-09-2005 07:18 AM
kron every 5 minutes Knut Rauscher Cisco 3 11-30-2004 05:02 AM
Running ping with kron Andreas Tikart Cisco 0 06-28-2004 08:12 AM

Advertisments