Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Router-to-Router VPN question

Router-to-Router VPN question

melickas@yahoo.com

I am new to VPNs and have a question. I have installed (2) Linksys
RV042 VPN Routers ---one at SiteA and one at SiteB. The goal is for the
XP computers at SiteB to have access to files on the Server
(Win2003Server Std Edition) at SiteA. Both sites have Static IPs from
the ISP.

I have read the Linksys Router help guide for establishing a tunnel.
>From which end should I setup a tunnel, or do I set a tunnel up at each

end?

Once the tunnel(s) is established, do computers at SiteB, then have
access to SiteB just as if they were on the network at SiteA--they can
just browse Network Neighborhood?

Do the users/computers at SiteB have to be added to the domain at
SiteA?

Thanks.