Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > FWSM - Problem listing interfaces using SNMP and Solarwinds Performance Monitor

FWSM - Problem listing interfaces using SNMP and Solarwinds Performance Monitor

Hoffa

Greetings

This might be something for Solarwinds to handle but I thought I just
check with this forum for any additional input.
We are using Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor to analyze and
monitor our network. Solarwinds uses SNMP to gather statistics and
check for availability on the nodes configured in Solarwinds.
Our FWSM modules has been listed ok for some time now but lately I've
been adding interfaces to the module as our network is expanding and
none of these new interfaces are shown when using Solarwinds to index
the FWSM.
As I said, this might be a problem for Solarwinds but is there any
SNMPconfiguration I could have messed up to block SNMPservers from
seeing the new interfaces? All the new interfaces are operational and
working properly.

Regards
Fredrik Hofgren

www.BradReese.Com

Fredrik,

Should you need it, SolarWinds has a User Forum too:

http://www4.solarwinds.net/SolarWindsForum/

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
Cisco Technical Forums
http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-technical-newsgroups.htm

Hoffa

Already on it
Thanks Brad

www.BradReese.Com skrev:

> Fredrik,
>
> Should you need it, SolarWinds has a User Forum too:
>
> http://www4.solarwinds.net/SolarWindsForum/
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Brad Reese
> Cisco Technical Forums
> http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-technical-newsgroups.htm

Diagnostic programs 2004 - 2002, SolarWinds 2002 Broadband Engineer's Edition, SolarWinds Orion Network Performance Monitor, other ! te2 Computer Support 1 09-02-2004 07:29 PM
SNMP and CLEAR COUNTER on interfaces Nadir Sahnoun Cisco 5 07-29-2004 05:00 PM
FWSM snmp monitoring mikester Cisco 6 06-10-2004 10:59 PM
Listing MAC Table with SNMP Michel Lapointe Cisco 2 11-07-2003 01:40 PM

Advertisments