Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Question (CCNA practice exams semestre 1...4)

Question (CCNA practice exams semestre 1...4)

=?koi8-r?B?4czVyyDtxc7By8XSwdPFyw==?=

I am a student in cisco.netacad.net (CCNA course).
There are four semesters in that course.
Can you help me to find practice Labs? I now do not have access to them.
I would like to download practice exams and try them locally on my
computer.
Can anybody help me ?