Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > SNMP OIDs required for Cisco 1200 and Cisco 1100 series APs

SNMP OIDs required for Cisco 1200 and Cisco 1100 series APs

NYA

Hello

I have Cisco 1200 and 1100 APs at my facilty, I notice that in the WEB
UI of the APs, in the "Detailed Status" tab for each radio interface,
there are a group of statistics displayed (like receive stats, transmit
stats) for EACH suopported rate (like 36,54 mbps etc) allowed on that
radio. I need to query the same stats through SNMP/ or by any other
means available. But i am not getting the relevant OIDs which give the
statistics broken down for each rate supported by the radio. Can anyone
tell me the MIB/OIDs which can give me info per each rate supported by
that radio.

Currently I have the firmware c1200-k9w7-tar.12.3-7.JA2 on my Cisco
1200 AP. In case such a facility is supported by some other firmware
revision could you please suggest that firmware revision.

Thanks
NYA

PS: In case i have posted in the wrong forum, please let me know where
else i can get this information and have also looked on the object
navigator provided by Cisco on the web

Aaron Leonard

Use MIB Locator:

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/MIBS/MainServlet

Aaron

---

~ Hello
~

Cisco 1200 APs Catamount Cisco 1 05-13-2007 02:46 PM
Cisco 1200 / 1100 AP WPA and Pocket PC (PDA) skcevans@gmail.com Cisco 2 09-01-2005 02:14 PM
EAP-GTC and OTP with Cisco 1200 APs kjalabhay@axians.com Cisco 0 03-30-2005 04:14 PM
Problems losing wifi connection 1100/1200 APs Phil Cisco 1 08-20-2004 08:55 PM
Replace VxWorks with IOS on Cisco 1200 & 350 APs Michael Love Cisco 2 12-13-2003 01:47 AM

Advertisments