Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Password expiry on Cisco concentrator 3005

Password expiry on Cisco concentrator 3005

John Strow

I have Cisco concentrator 3005 and would like to setup password expiry for
individual VPN users. Users are authenticating against AD using IAS server.
Is there any good document out there that explain details

Martin Bilgrav

its called "Radius with expiry" in the group atuh setup.

HTH
Martin

"John Strow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I have Cisco concentrator 3005 and would like to setup password expiry for
>individual VPN users. Users are authenticating against AD using IAS server.
>Is there any good document out there that explain details

John Strow

I have internal groups and not sure how to setup AD groups that have
different names then internal groups, also I would like to setup auth for
pptp users

Thanks

news:Vi73h.108$(E-Mail Removed)2net.dk...