Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > bundling 2 t1s

bundling 2 t1s

scott

Question to network experters,
I'm trying to bundle 2 T1s. Talked to Cisco Engineer and he said use equal
cost load sharing.
Has anyone used other than equal sharing or PPP multilink?
ATT tech told me i can use IMA card but i am not sure i can use for bundling
2 t1s because it's for ATM.
What's the best way to bundle 2 T1s?

thanks for your help.

Wayne

"scott" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:iIYYg.483$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Question to network experters,
> I'm trying to bundle 2 T1s. Talked to Cisco Engineer and he said use
> equal cost load sharing.
> Has anyone used other than equal sharing or PPP multilink?
> ATT tech told me i can use IMA card but i am not sure i can use for
> bundling 2 t1s because it's for ATM.
> What's the best way to bundle 2 T1s?
>
> thanks for your help.

Multilink PPP.

Bundling and redundency dabance Cisco 10 11-12-2007 02:13 AM
Bundling an application with third-party modules Ben Finney Python 6 06-15-2006 01:45 AM
Did the naming and bundling conventions change for J2EE SDK downloads from Sun ? Tom Parson Java 2 05-22-2006 07:14 AM
Bundling a JRE - is a minimal install possible? Steve Sobol Java 8 08-18-2005 06:52 AM
bundling cisco cable routers raptor Cisco 0 12-22-2003 12:57 PM

Advertisments