Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > cisco 876 IPSec with one interface

cisco 876 IPSec with one interface

pakozdy@pobox.sk

hello...
I've got 876 router with DSL and eth interface. DSL is down due missing
line.
router is connected to network with VLAN1 on eth0. On network seats
ISA server configured for ipsec tunnel. This is only lab situation
(real situation is internet connected on DSL line and ethernet in local
net).
And now I need configure/test IPSec tunnel from cisco to isa server
throught eth0 interface.
I'm not cisco expert and i'm missing idea about IPsec-ing on cisco
technology.
How can I configure this situation ? some config or steps for clicking
in SDM will save me.
If you give me some pointer for reading about ipsecing on this router I
will be very happy.
Thank you.

pakozdy@pobox.sk

I found solution. Vlan1 on ethernet 0 and second VLAN2 on other
ethernet inteface. so now I have two networks for tesing. And cliking
in SDM was quite straightforward. So VPN now works.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) napísal(a):