Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > What if no IOS on 1100?

What if no IOS on 1100?

AM

Hi guys,

I got an 1100 series AP.
I wonder what might happen if the device would lose te IOs, seen it doesn't have any console port.
Do you have any link on how upgrade the IOS?
It was expected to be done the classic way (tftp) but if sonething goes wrong? Is the only way out
the restore to the factory default (that means I can not delete the IOs coming out of the box)?

TIA Alex.

www.BradReese.Com

Hi Alex,

You may wish to investigate Reloading the Access Point Image:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...html#wp1038660

Hope this helps.

Brad Reese
BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair