Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Re: Cisco 1200 - DHCP Server

Re: Cisco 1200 - DHCP Server

www.BradReese.Com

Chris,

If the AP is acting as the DHCP server, go to the command line and
issue the show ip dhcp binding command and examine the output.

To ensure that the client is being issued an IP address, compare MAC
addresses against IP addresses.

Hope this helps.

Brad Reese
Cisco Salary and Compensation Rates
http://www.bradreese.com/compensation-database.htm

cakens@gmail.com

That's the thing, I am not getting an ip. I have posted the output of
the debug in the OP.