Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > RE: MSCD..still worth it? Or go directly to 2.0?

RE: MSCD..still worth it? Or go directly to 2.0?

=?Utf-8?B?b3Nhc29mdA==?=

Personally I had to deal with this decision too. I decided to go MCSD on
..net 1.X and upgrade at a later date. I am already using 2.0 but I way more
experiened in 1.X and 3.0 is around the corner. By the way the industry does
not recognize the new certifications yet. The whole MCPD, MSTS is more of a
marketing push.