Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Regarding Exam

Regarding Exam

=?Utf-8?B?YWJoam9z?=

Hello Friends,

I am interested in going for MCSD.NET exams I would like to know as which
books to refer and which all exams I need to clear. I would appreciate if
anyone can help me in this regards.

Thank you,
Abhay Joshi

=?Utf-8?B?RXJpY01jc2Q=?=

I just pass my Mcsd.net exams. I have several yeas experience with vs. net
and sql server.
I take these exams: 70-315,316, 320, 229, 300.
I don't buy any more books . Take it easy , the exam is not hard.
If you aren't a experienced developer , you may use the MS's training-kit.
"abhjos" wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>
> I am interested in going for MCSD.NET exams I would like to know as which
> books to refer and which all exams I need to clear. I would appreciate if
> anyone can help me in this regards.
>
> Thank you,
> Abhay Joshi

=?Utf-8?B?YWJoam9z?=

hello,

were I can get these MS training kit and were were I can download them.

"EricMcsd" wrote:

> I just pass my Mcsd.net exams. I have several yeas experience with vs. net
> and sql server.
> I take these exams: 70-315,316, 320, 229, 300.
> I don't buy any more books . Take it easy , the exam is not hard.
> If you aren't a experienced developer , you may use the MS's training-kit.
> "abhjos" wrote:
>
> > Hello Friends,
> >
> > I am interested in going for MCSD.NET exams I would like to know as which
> > books to refer and which all exams I need to clear. I would appreciate if
> > anyone can help me in this regards.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Abhay Joshi

=?Utf-8?B?Y2FsZGVyYXJh?=

Hi,

I am actually learning my last exam for MCSD, the famous 70-300. How to you
approcah this exam cause it is pure theory, hard to do exercice in a similar
way as you can see concrete results when you are testing a part of code...

How do you approach it to be ready ?
I have the MS press book 70300

regard
serge
MCAD.NET

"EricMcsd" wrote:

> I just pass my Mcsd.net exams. I have several yeas experience with vs. net
> and sql server.
> I take these exams: 70-315,316, 320, 229, 300.
> I don't buy any more books . Take it easy , the exam is not hard.
> If you aren't a experienced developer , you may use the MS's training-kit.
> "abhjos" wrote:
>
> > Hello Friends,
> >
> > I am interested in going for MCSD.NET exams I would like to know as which
> > books to refer and which all exams I need to clear. I would appreciate if
> > anyone can help me in this regards.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Abhay Joshi

=?Utf-8?B?RXJpY01jc2Q=?=

Hi, I think the most important thing for this exam is the case study .
You can answer most of the questions from the case study.
The other questions up to you experience.

regard
ericMcsd