Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How to get mcpid?.

Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How to get mcpid?.

ramesh.illa@gmail.com

Hi,
I Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications
70-536 and 70-526 exams at a Prometric Centre. When I try to access the
member site,it prompts to enter my mcpid. But neither of my exam
reports contain mcpid. They only contain CandidateId, Site Number and
Registration Code..

How can I get my mcpid and order my welcome kit?

Thanks in Advance,
Ramesh.

Marcos Mellibovsky

Hi ramesh