Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: MCAD/MCSD for someone who has been out of IT for a while

Re: MCAD/MCSD for someone who has been out of IT for a while

jbj

Framework 3.0 has already been released so I think it is a waste of time to
focus on 1.0 or 1.1 IMHO

jbj

news:(E-Mail Removed)...