Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Planning to go for 70 - 315

Planning to go for 70 - 315

jack

Hi all im planning to go for 70-315 and related exams. I to know that
is late to give this exam because latest papers have come. but just
wanted to give it from the pretty long time.
Im using ms press books and some resources from net.

Could you all guys help me our in how did you scheduled your timings in
preparation and what materials have been used for the purpose.

Thanks for replying me...

Cerebrus

jack wrote:
> Hi all im planning to go for 70-315 and related exams. I to know that
> is late to give this exam because latest papers have come. but just
> wanted to give it from the pretty long time.
> Im using ms press books and some resources from net.
>
> Could you all guys help me our in how did you scheduled your timings in
> preparation and what materials have been used for the purpose.
>
> Thanks for replying me...

Use books from Que Publications, especially those written by Amit
Kalani. Try your hand at some legitimate practice tests if you get a
chance. You might want to search this newsgroup for tons of similar
questions and informative answers.

Stay away from Br@indumps, however.

jack

> Use books from Que Publications, especially those written by Amit
> Kalani. Try your hand at some legitimate practice tests if you get a
> chance. You might want to search this newsgroup for tons of similar
> questions and informative answers.
>
> Stay away from Br@indumps, however.

Thanks for the reply

but where on net i can give these practise test. I know some sites
where we can give this but in case you have come new sites which i dont
know.

could you please list some of them for me.

Cerebrus

jack wrote:
> > Use books from Que Publications, especially those written by Amit
> > Kalani. Try your hand at some legitimate practice tests if you get a
> > chance. You might want to search this newsgroup for tons of similar
> > questions and informative answers.
> >
> > Stay away from Br@indumps, however.

> Thanks for the reply
>
> but where on net i can give these practise test. I know some sites
> where we can give this but in case you have come new sites which i dont
> know.
>
> could you please list some of them for me.

We have a site which is dedicated to legitimate certification. You can
visit the site and join the forums if you like it. In any case, here
are the links to pages on our site which have the list you requested,
along with comments and URL's.

Here are the links:

http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=270
http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp