Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How difficult is to pass 70-290 examination?

How difficult is to pass 70-290 examination?

Red Swingline Stapler

Kline Sphere wrote:
>> Don't you DARE take the Lord's name in vane!!!

> which Lord?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Vader.

kpg

Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news(E-Mail Removed):

>>I've noticed that too, lately. I wonder if Kline has a rare or even new
>>form of dylsexia.

> no, i'm just more stupider lately.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Vista will do that to you.

Kline Sphere

>>> Don't you DARE take the Lord's name in vane!!!
>>
>> which Lord?
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Vader.

no! no! no!

it's the one who opened the door!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>Vista will do that to you.

Vista is for girls

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>> Have asked our Lord and savoir Jesus Christ?
>
>What does god need with a starship?

i've just got it, damn i'm slow today, lol

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

kpg

Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>Vista will do that to you.

> Vista is for girls

or girly men.

catwalker63

Kline Sphere piffled away vaguely:

>>> which Lord?
>>>
>>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>>Vader.

> no! no! no!
>
> it's the one who opened the door!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Shut up! You stink!
--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Mike T.

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns98E57AA426ADDipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Have asked our Lord and savoir Jesus Christ?

Savoir faire?

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

=?Utf-8?B?SW5kaXJhIEFuYW5k?=

It was gruelling, but not difficult. The study material is quite extensive
for this one, but I cleared on first attempt. I do have over 10 years
experience in IT, 5 of which have been in system administration, and I found
that helped me immensely, both in preparation and during the exam. Best of
luck!

"Amit Jogi" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am presently MCP. Have started to prepare for 70-290. Can anybody guide me
> for clearing the exam 70-290? Is it very difficult to pass?

Hairball56

Amen, Brother
--
~~MCP~~MCDST~~A+~~Working on MCSA~~