Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Experience

Experience

=?Utf-8?B?QWJkdWw=?=

I would like to know how one can gain experience on MCSE 2003 having written
the exams?

Jtyc

>I would like to know how one can gain experience on MCSE 2003 having
>written
> the exams?

Well, if you are the actual author of the exams I would like to think that
you knew what you were doing.

Kurt

Abdul wrote:
> I would like to know how one can gain experience on MCSE 2003 having written
> the exams?

Local IT shops at most larger businesses, especially governmental,
medical, educational facilities will take on interns. Some for in-house
daily type stuff, and some for special projects. I'd rate the
educational places the highest for actually letting you engineer things.
Other places will have you doing the stuff they;d rather not be doing.
But if you have the MCSE Cert, you'll likely find somewhere that will
hire you for a small wage, or at least let you work for free.

....kurt

JJ Gitties

Abdul wrote:
> I would like to know how one can gain experience on MCSE 2003 having written
> the exams?

The more you fail, the more experience you get. Write on your resume
that you have lots and lots of experience writing MCSE exams.

Kline Sphere

>>I would like to know how one can gain experience on MCSE 2003 having
>>written
>> the exams?

i think your exams are crap.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>Well, if you are the actual author of the exams I would like to think that
>you knew what you were doing.

outsourced to third world sh*thole

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

> i think your exams are crap.

I don't have any exams.

Kline Sphere

>> i think your exams are crap.
>
>I don't have any exams.

how did that happen

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Experience Beta 2 Kit Elvis ASP .Net 1 07-27-2005 11:39 AM
Samsung Experience (6.17.05) Event Coverage at XYZ Computing Silverstrand Front Page News 3 06-26-2005 07:10 AM
OPINIONS/EXPERIENCE PLEASE: Wireless Network Adapters and Base Stations of different brands Jimmy Dean Wireless Networking 2 02-22-2005 02:42 PM
Storable - Anyone with experience with this perl mod? Harsha Perl 1 09-11-2004 07:39 PM
Is there a person who I experience absurd event that experience? PS2 gamer Cisco 4 06-01-2004 07:52 PM

Advertisments