Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > about wallet card

about wallet card

Birol AYDUGAN

I recieved welcome kit and wallet card microsoft has sent me,however it has
very simple designed by microsoft.......
for example,When I showned it to my friend,they have to make fun of me,they
say,if we want to make it's,we are same copy in press office,I think,it has
been unique..............
what do you think about?
Best wishs

unspeakable

Can they fake the hologram on the back?? Besides, who cares what they think?
You know you passed the tests....

"Birol AYDUGAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I recieved welcome kit and wallet card microsoft has sent me,however it has
>very simple designed by microsoft.......
> for example,When I showned it to my friend,they have to make fun of
> me,they say,if we want to make it's,we are same copy in press office,I
> think,it has been unique..............
> what do you think about?
> Best wishs

Birol AYDUGAN

I think in the same way.

"unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Can they fake the hologram on the back?? Besides, who cares what they
> think? You know you passed the tests....
>

> "Birol AYDUGAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I recieved welcome kit and wallet card microsoft has sent me,however it
>>has very simple designed by microsoft.......
>> for example,When I showned it to my friend,they have to make fun of
>> me,they say,if we want to make it's,we are same copy in press office,I
>> think,it has been unique..............
>> what do you think about?
>> Best wishs

unspeakable

Then why post this message???

"Birol AYDUGAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I think in the same way.
>
> "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> Can they fake the hologram on the back?? Besides, who cares what they
>> think? You know you passed the tests....
>>

>> "Birol AYDUGAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I recieved welcome kit and wallet card microsoft has sent me,however it
>>>has very simple designed by microsoft.......
>>> for example,When I showned it to my friend,they have to make fun of
>>> me,they say,if we want to make it's,we are same copy in press office,I
>>> think,it has been unique..............
>>> what do you think about?
>>> Best wishs

Red Swingline Stapler

Birol AYDUGAN wrote:
> I recieved welcome kit and wallet card microsoft has sent me,however it has
> very simple designed by microsoft.......
> for example,When I showned it to my friend,they have to make fun of me,they
> say,if we want to make it's,we are same copy in press office,I think,it has
> been unique..............
> what do you think about?
> Best wishs

I had a pro customize my window scraper. He used his airbrush equipment
to paint flames running along the side, I had the top cut down to make
the card much sleeker, I rounded th edges and used fiberglass to raise
all the lettering.

Nobody laughs at me now!

Neil

did you hear Red Swingline Stapler <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> Nobody laughs at me now!

I do...I mean, I'm not laughing AT you...I'm laughing near you...or
something like that.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- She's so fat that when she sings, it's over.

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> did you hear Red Swingline Stapler <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Nobody laughs at me now!

> I do...I mean, I'm not laughing AT you...I'm laughing near you...or
> something like that.
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>

> - She's so fat that when she sings, it's over.

TMML

BD[MCNGP]

"OTHMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> did you hear Red Swingline Stapler <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
>> #(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > Nobody laughs at me now!

>> I do...I mean, I'm not laughing AT you...I'm laughing near you...or
>> something like that.
>>
>> --
>> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>>

>> - She's so fat that when she sings, it's over.

> TMML

Anyone else feel like playing 'Heaven's Gate the bored' game??

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

Kline Sphere

>When I showned it to my friend,they have to make fun of me

they are just jealous because of all the chicks you'll soon be having
sex with.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

"OTHMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> did you hear Red Swingline Stapler <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
>> #(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> > Nobody laughs at me now!

>> I do...I mean, I'm not laughing AT you...I'm laughing near you...or
>> something like that.
>>
>> --
>> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>>

>> - She's so fat that when she sings, it's over.

> TMML

I seriously doubt that you get the joke.

about wallet card? Birol AYDUGAN Microsoft Certification 8 02-22-2007 01:39 AM
Lost MCSD Wallet Card Jun Haan MCSD 1 10-12-2004 04:58 PM
Whats the Wallet Card For?! JJ MCSD 5 05-14-2004 01:51 PM
updated MCSD wallet card instead of EarlyAchieverCard Mayken Microsoft Certification 2 12-11-2003 10:04 PM
Re: mcsd wallet card MCSD 0 08-18-2003 04:59 AM

Advertisments