Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > FREE MCTS - MCPD Practise Tests...!!!

FREE MCTS - MCPD Practise Tests...!!!

jbj

http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/aiMExamsChoose.aspx

I hope you guys return the favor by signing up under me here (It's
FREE); http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS7059

Agloco could become the next Google!

Company Blogg;
http://blog.agloco.com/

Scoble Show - interview with 2 of the founders;
http://www.podtech.net/scobleshow/te...h-a-funny-name

Radio interview with Ray Everett-Church;
http://thedavidlawrenceshow.com/cora...e_20061121.mp3

How about earnings potential?
http://simmonsreport.spaces.live.com/

Again, the membership cost NOTHING...!!

kpg

"jbj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1171480968.896811.199890
@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> http://simmonsreport.spaces.live.com/

Oh, so its a lot like Amway.

jbj

On Feb 14, 12:39 pm, kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "jbj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1171480968.896811.199890
> @a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>
> >http://simmonsreport.spaces.live.com/

> Oh, so its a lot like Amway.

Agloco is very different from Amway...(Amway is a SCAM IMHO)...

Agloco's predecessor AllAdvantage paid out more than $120 million to
over 10 million members between 1999 - 2001. However, the company was
valuated at 1.4 billion by Wall Street before they had to shut down.
You can read about AllAdvantage here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
AllAdvantage

I'm on track to earn between 750 - 1000 shares this year alone. It has
been estimated that the shares could be worth over $150 a piece...!

http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS7059

Frisbee®

"jbj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> On Feb 14, 12:39 pm, kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "jbj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1171480968.896811.199890
>> @a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> >http://simmonsreport.spaces.live.com/?wp_ml=0

>> Oh, so its a lot like Amway.

> Agloco is very different from Amway...(Amway is a SCAM IMHO)...
>
> Agloco's predecessor AllAdvantage paid out more than $120 million to
> over 10 million members between 1999 - 2001. However, the company was
> valuated at 1.4 billion by Wall Street before they had to shut down.
> You can read about AllAdvantage here;
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/?wp_ml=0
> AllAdvantage
>
> I'm on track to earn between 750 - 1000 shares this year alone. It has
> been estimated that the shares could be worth over $150 a piece...!
>
> http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS7059?wp_ml=0

WOW YOU DA MAN I'M GONNA QUIT MY JOB RITE NOW AND GET SUPER SUPER
RICH!!!11!!!

kpg

"jbj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1171485292.777475.33700
@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com:

> On Feb 14, 12:39 pm, kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "jbj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1171480968.896811.199890
>> @a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>>
>> >http://simmonsreport.spaces.live.com/

>> Oh, so its a lot like Amway.

> Agloco is very different from Amway...(Amway is a SCAM IMHO)...
>
> Agloco's predecessor AllAdvantage paid out more than $120 million to
> over 10 million members between 1999 - 2001. However, the company was
> valuated at 1.4 billion by Wall Street before they had to shut down.
> You can read about AllAdvantage here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> AllAdvantage
>
> I'm on track to earn between 750 - 1000 shares this year alone. It has
> been estimated that the shares could be worth over $150 a piece...!
>
> http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS7059

What does this have to do with MSCE?

Unless of course I become a multi-millionaire agloco tycoon.

I'm just saying there are very few legit get rich quick schemes out
there, and you want us to sign in under "your" account - sounds like
a pyramid scheme of sorts - those never work for the 99% of people that
don't get in on the start up.

Agloco the next google - well, it doesn't roll off the tongue as nice,
but ny scheme that tries to be the "next" anything don't work either -
you need to break new ground - unless you name is Dave Thomas (but then
he was a Free Mason).

And if you have to "spread the word" via spamming in newsfroups, well,
need I say more?

At least put an OT in fornt of it, becuase after all - this subject is
off topic for this forum - and one thing we don't tolerate here is off
topic posting.

0x22

BD[MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

Looks like cr@p.

> I hope you guys return the favor by signing up under me here (It's
> FREE); http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS7059

Return the Favor? You did US a favor? I think we did you a favor by even taking
the time to click on that fu©ked up link in the first place.

I say...YOU owe us another favor.

> Agloco could become the next Google!

Hahaha...doubt that highly. Not if they've got you spamming for them. Wake up
man.

> Company Blogg;
> http://blog.agloco.com/
>
> Scoble Show - interview with 2 of the founders;
> http://www.podtech.net/scobleshow/te...h-a-funny-name
>
> Radio interview with Ray Everett-Church;
> http://thedavidlawrenceshow.com/cora...e_20061121.mp3
>
> How about earnings potential?
> http://simmonsreport.spaces.live.com/

The first one was bad enough, I just skipped over these.

> Again, the membership cost NOTHING...!!

Nothing costs nothing too. I opted for nothing, it's easier.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

jbj

On Feb 14, 2:00 pm, kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "jbj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1171485292.777475.33700
> @j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Feb 14, 12:39 pm, kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> "jbj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1171480968.896811.199890
> >> @a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> >> Oh, so its a lot like Amway.

> > Agloco is very different from Amway...(Amway is a SCAM IMHO)...

> > Agloco's predecessor AllAdvantage paid out more than $120 million to
> > over 10 million members between 1999 - 2001. However, the company was
> > valuated at 1.4 billion by Wall Street before they had to shut down.
> > You can read about AllAdvantage here;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> > AllAdvantage

> > I'm on track to earn between 750 - 1000 shares this year alone. It has
> > been estimated that the shares could be worth over $150 a piece...!

> >http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS7059

> What does this have to do with MSCE?
>
> Unless of course I become a multi-millionaire agloco tycoon.
>
> I'm just saying there are very few legit get rich quick schemes out
> there, and you want us to sign in under "your" account - sounds like
> a pyramid scheme of sorts - those never work for the 99% of people that
> don't get in on the start up.
>
> Agloco the next google - well, it doesn't roll off the tongue as nice,
> but ny scheme that tries to be the "next" anything don't work either -
> you need to break new ground - unless you name is Dave Thomas (but then
> he was a Free Mason).
>
> And if you have to "spread the word" via spamming in newsfroups, well,
> need I say more?
>
> At least put an OT in fornt of it, becuase after all - this subject is
> off topic for this forum - and one thing we don't tolerate here is off
> topic posting.
>
> 0x22- Hide quoted text -

At least I'm trying to inform people about something that might become
the next internet revolution. I'm sure most people would have liked to
have gotten hold of a few thousand Google shares, 5 years ago! Agloco
may actually have the same potential...

I'm not sure who YOU are trying to inform with your meaningless
posts....

Red Swingline Stapler

jbj wrote:
> On Feb 14, 2:00 pm, kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "jbj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1171485292.777475.33700
>> @j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com:

>>> Agloco is very different from Amway...(Amway is a SCAM IMHO)...
>>> Agloco's predecessor AllAdvantage paid out more than $120 million to
>>> over 10 million members between 1999 - 2001. However, the company was
>>> valuated at 1.4 billion by Wall Street before they had to shut down.
>>> You can read about AllAdvantage here;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
>>> AllAdvantage
>>> I'm on track to earn between 750 - 1000 shares this year alone. It has
>>> been estimated that the shares could be worth over $150 a piece...!
>>> http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBS7059

>> What does this have to do with MSCE?
>>
>> Unless of course I become a multi-millionaire agloco tycoon.
>>
>> I'm just saying there are very few legit get rich quick schemes out
>> there, and you want us to sign in under "your" account - sounds like
>> a pyramid scheme of sorts - those never work for the 99% of people that
>> don't get in on the start up.
>>
>> Agloco the next google - well, it doesn't roll off the tongue as nice,
>> but ny scheme that tries to be the "next" anything don't work either -
>> you need to break new ground - unless you name is Dave Thomas (but then
>> he was a Free Mason).
>>
>> And if you have to "spread the word" via spamming in newsfroups, well,
>> need I say more?
>>
>> At least put an OT in fornt of it, becuase after all - this subject is
>> off topic for this forum - and one thing we don't tolerate here is off
>> topic posting.
>>
>> 0x22- Hide quoted text -

> At least I'm trying to inform people about something that might become
> the next internet revolution. I'm sure most people would have liked to
> have gotten hold of a few thousand Google shares, 5 years ago! Agloco
> may actually have the same potential...
>
> I'm not sure who YOU are trying to inform with your meaningless
> posts....

Why waste your time with another pyramid SChAMe when you can invest in
my new invention which is sure to take the world by storm.

The ALL NEW Pocket Bidet!!!

Yes, now you can carry your personal bidet in your pocket. Fill it with
whatever cleansing solution you like and when using a public restroom
you will never have to suffer the chafe caused by the cheap TP
available. Certainly the Pocket Bidet will pay itself off tenfold in
just a few weeks of use.

BD[MCNGP]

"jbj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> At least I'm trying to inform people about something that might become
> the next internet revolution. I'm sure most people would have liked to
> have gotten hold of a few thousand Google shares, 5 years ago! Agloco
> may actually have the same potential...
>
> I'm not sure who YOU are trying to inform with your meaningless
> posts....

OOOOoooo...the next BIG Internet revolution!!! Meanwhile, you're posting from
google...making it harder for loco...whatever it is...to become the next google.

Go sell it to the women in the bingo club. We're IT Professional, whose jobs
require us to research cr@p like this on a daily basis.

--
BD
# 0011 ^ 2

TurkReno

"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "jbj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>>
>> At least I'm trying to inform people about something that might
>> become the next internet revolution. I'm sure most people would have
>> liked to have gotten hold of a few thousand Google shares, 5 years
>> ago! Agloco may actually have the same potential...
>>
>> I'm not sure who YOU are trying to inform with your meaningless
>> posts....
>>

> OOOOoooo...the next BIG Internet revolution!!! Meanwhile, you're
> posting from google...making it harder for loco...whatever it is...to
> become the next google.
>
> Go sell it to the women in the bingo club. We're IT Professional,
> whose jobs require us to research cr@p like this on a daily basis.

Vista is the next big revolution....right next to the PayPal scams
Frisbee sent you this morning =P.

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50